Rising Star Stables (#7447): Quarter Horse Association Is ACTIVE for June!
Terms of Service
1) Players must be 13 years of age or older to join Eqcetera. Anyone found to be under that age will immediately be permanently banned from the site.
2) By playing Eqcetera, you agree to follow the community rules. Failure to do so will result in appropriate punishment, which may include verbal warnings, removal of account privileges, or banning from the game.
3) Players are only allowed to have up to 3 (“three”) accounts on Eqcetera. Ownership is defined as having the login information for an account. Additional accounts will be deleted and fines issued as appropriate.
4) Account sharing is permitted, but any shared accounts count towards your account total. Use caution when sharing your account information. Training on another person’s account will count towards your account total.
5) You must provide a valid e-mail address upon joining the site in case account information is lost and needs to be recovered.
6) We ask that players keep their contact information up to date in case the site needs to contact them.
7) Accounts, horses, site currency, or items may not be sold for any real world currency, including but not limited to USD, CAD, EUR, or AUD.
8) If you find bugs, errors or glitches within the game, you must report it. Exploiting a glitch in the game is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.
9) Players are not to discuss or take part in unlawful activities on Eqcetera or to use the game to engage in anything misleading or unlawful. Players are expected to abide by the laws of their country/territory, in accordance with the Eqcetera rules. Please refer to the community rules for warning information.
10) Any and all content posted by players does not necessarily reflect the views of Eqcetera. We reserve the right to remove or modify any content that we see as harmful; by using Eqcetera you agree to give the staff permission to monitor your account(s) including messages, forum posts, and anything else that is submitted to the site.
12) The staff of Eqcetera reserves the right to edit or close down Eqcetera at any time without prior notice. They are not obligated to replace or compensate for any virtual money, points or horses that may be lost due to downtime, glitches, errors, etc.
13) Any money sent to Eqcetera is non-refundable; this includes donations and USD purchases. No special privileges will be given to upgraded players or players who have donated to the site. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstance.